Horseshoe Bend is a must-visit if you find yourself near Page, Arizona. Standing on the edge of this beautiful incised meander (sorry, my geology nerd is showing) is an absolute thrill.
Metal or Canvas Print: Horseshoe Bend Sunset
- Pros: Modern, sleek, glossy, and vibrant! Overall this is my preferred print medium and I especially love printing on metal when scenes have bright colors (they really POP!).
- Things to consider: Reflections, especially from bright light sources, can occur because of the glossy surface.
- Care: Glass cleaner and a soft rag is the best way to care for the surface and remove any fingerprints.
- Pros: Canvas prints have a matte (not shiny) finish, so surface glare is not an issue.
- Things to consider: Because the finish is matte, colors don't tend to have the same depth that their aluminum counterparts have.
- Care: Lightly dust your print with a soft cloth or duster on a regular basis to prevent any dust buildup. If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean.