This 70 foot waterfall is located in the heart of Southwest Virginia, about 20 miles from Virginia Tech University. The cool waters are a popular swimming spot during the warm summer months.
Metal or Canvas Print: The Cascades
- Pros: Modern, sleek, glossy, and vibrant! Overall this is my preferred print medium and I especially love printing on metal when scenes have bright colors (they really POP!).
- Things to consider: Reflections, especially from bright light sources, can occur because of the glossy surface.
- Care: Glass cleaner and a soft rag is the best way to care for the surface and remove any fingerprints.
- Pros: Canvas prints have a matte (not shiny) finish, so surface glare is not an issue.
- Things to consider: Because the finish is matte, colors don't tend to have the same depth that their aluminum counterparts have.
- Care: Lightly dust your print with a soft cloth or duster on a regular basis to prevent any dust buildup. If necessary, gently wipe your print with a soft cloth that has been slightly dampened with water. Never use chemicals to clean.